- Aim to perform 10-20 reps of most exercises, based on where you are with your current fitness level. Beginners should aim for 10 reps, while more advanced trainees may be able to hit the 20 rep mark.
- Rest approximately 30-60 seconds between each exercise set.
- Perform each exercise a maximum of 2-3 times per week.
- Allow 24-48 hours of complete rest between each exercise session using the gliding discs.
- If you are unable to complete at least 10 repetitions through a full range of motion, increase the rest time between exercise sets.
Tip: If using on carpets, place the smooth sides against the floor. For hard floors such as wood or tile, place the fabric side against the floor.